Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 32 & 33 - I'm Feeling This

I missed posting yesterday as I got my workout in a bit late and had to hurry shower and get pretty before my husband came home to take me out.  Every so often he gets to bring home a cool car from work and we got to go joy riding in a Plymouth Prowler! :)

I'm loving that Ripped in 30 has some of the same moves as 30 Day Shred but I'm really loving that this one is working the backs of my arms, the backs of my legs, and the booty.

On another note... since Easter, even though I have fit it into my daily calories, I have been eating candy and junk and oh I can feel the difference!  I never really believed in eating super healthy before but I'm believing in eating better now.  I'm especially going to slow down on the carbs.  OMG if I didn't want my kids to eat all this candy and stuff they would have already wolfed it down, what's wrong with them?




No comments:

Post a Comment