Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 24 - Look at Me!

I don't think it's wrong to say how proud I am of myself.  Not only for working out everyday but for also sticking to my calorie count via MyFitnessPal.com

I feel great... mentally more than physically.  Physically though even though my body has the aches and pains of sore muscles.  I feel better, I sleep better and before I started this I felt like blah.  I didn't even want to lift my arms up because it just felt like too much effort.  I knew the cure for that was working out but it did take about three weeks to mentally prepare myself.  Like a kid standing on the edge of a pool knowing they are going to jump but building up the courage to do it.

I was thinking yesterday... nothing new here but weight loss and fitness is just a series of choices you make throughout the day everyday.  Just one choice at a time!

See y'all tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment