Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 11 - Level 2 of The 30 Day Shred

I can't be dead because I'm typing this but wow, I forgot that this one was not, not, not easy!  But then again what about Jillian's workouts are???

Keeping is really real I would say the worst part of this workout was the high knees... not because they were too hard but because it was yucky having the top of my thigh slap the bottom of my flabby stomach! I know GROSS, right!!!

I'm definitely sweating more than I have in days!  I'm happy I decided to move up instead of dragging the 30 days out for 90 days.  I think of all the different exercises she does so I know by progressing and moving up a level all kinds of different parts of my body are getting stronger.  I know that because lots of my muscles are screaming at me to leave them alone; sort of like trying to wake up my kids for school, relentless is the name of the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment