Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 10 - Water Are You Thinking

First, I have to say I'm not good and sucking down all this water.  I don't know why I have such a hard time doing that but I am working on it as I know this is a big contributing factor to my health and fitness.  Now with that said...

Day 10 is done and I'm done with Level 1! Yay me!  A wacky but amazing thing happened during this workout.  I did seven guy push ups on accident!  Yup I've been going girl ones and the first couple days I wasn't doing so hot at those.  Today when I was doing my workout I got a text from my son and I clicked it and put my phone on the floor to read it when the push up part started and I was wondering why it felt so hard... duh!  :) It was a happy and I'm impressed with me duh, though!




1 comment:

  1. You are totally rocking this. Excited to see you working it!!!

    ReplyDelete