Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 22 - Don't Forget to Breathe

The level 3 workout seems to go by much faster.  The only reason I can think that it feels that way is that I'm constantly reminding myself to breathe.  I worked out a bit earlier today because honestly my body hurt still from yesterday and I thought if I let the day get away from me that I would talk myself out of this. 

Isn't it funny the dialog that goes on inside of us???

Stomach bloated?  After I workout I find my tummy looks really bloated and I found this article that explains why and it said, "Some beginning exercisers retain water because their bodies interpret working out as a trauma and retain fluids as a precautionary measure."  I have a weird sense of humor so I was laughing because you are darn tootin' my body is in trauma!


No comments:

Post a Comment