Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 26 - Good Friday

This morning I got the treat of sleeping in late because the kids got the day off of school.  It was great and very relaxing put me in that kicking back kind of mood.  I wandered downstairs had coffee, surfed the net a bit.  Then I got to thinking about Jesus.  I don't know if it's that I'm getting older or what but I got very emotional about that.  It's an amazing thing really and I don't have the words and I know this is about working out.

After that I got a list together so I could do the "commercial" side of Easter.  I went to get all the stuff for the kids and fixin's for Sunday dinner.  I think that should count as extra. *wink, wink*  When I got home I was worn out, took a short nap and then I was like I have to do this!!!

It felt a bit harder today.  I'm thinking it was the combo of being in holiday mode, the shopping trip and doing it later in the day than I'm use to.


No comments:

Post a Comment