Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 27 - It's a Love Hate Thing

This holiday weekend is just begging for me to be all footloose and fancy free.  I went to a car show this morning with on of my boys at my husbands work and walking around there and all.  I got to feeling lazy by the time we drove home.  So, I ate a late lunch and took a 45 minute power nap and then I got to it.

Oh how I didn't want to, but oh how it tugs at my heart and says you can do this, just go do it! :)

I can't believe tomorrow is four weeks!  It went by pretty quick.  I'm happy it's somewhat of a milestone because I know it will be later when I get my workout in.  I have to be at church at 8am and then won't be home until noon.  I have family and friends coming for Easter dinner. Good times and while I already have my mind set on not being a pig... just eating one. LOL I don't plan on measuring and I'm going to break my streak on MyFitnessPal.  I'm not falling off the wagon, just going to dangle off the side a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment