Saturday, April 26, 2014

34 - Worn Out

Today I hit the floor running...  I had to get my daughter to a fundraiser car wash.  She made me stay for quite awhile.  She is so shy so I stood there a for over an hour.  (Side note - Jillian says standing instead of sitting burns 50 more calories an hour. BONUS!)   Then a friend came up and we had lunch.  Go home pick up another kid go to get his hair cut.  Then home to clean the castle because we are having family over tomorrow... his family.  Then my mom came over and we went garage saling...  Home again a little more cleaning.  And after all that... yes I met up with Jillian!  :)

I was planning to take Tuesday as my day off that Jillian recommends but it may be tomorrow.  I have so much going on.  If I do take a day off from Ripped in 30 tomorrow I will go on a three mile walk regardless.  I can do that after everyone leaves.

I'm talking to myself here but oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment