Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 59 - That's All Folks

I have done more than 5 days on the Ripped in 30 Week 4.  I want to make things even so while I plan on getting the Killer Abs DVD tomorrow I won't be starting it until Saturday. :)  Tomorrow I may go for a walk or do Level 1 of The 30 Day Shred just to see if I feel a difference from where I started.  I think that might be sort of fun.

I'm sharing that I had that big old "screw it" mindset this morning.  Like I said the scale hasn't moved and my measurements are the same so I'm all like what's the use... BUT then I look at my arms, legs, and booty and even if they aren't showing progress on the tape measure they are showing more definition. :)  So, here I am fighting through another day.

I share this stuff everyday because maybe someone can relate... This fitness journey isn't just physical it's a mental roller coaster as well.  It's hard changing old habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment