Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 43 - Can't Think of a Title LOL

Getting my work out in earlier today... but I still need to step it up.  Next week I'm going to try to change it up and do it first thing in the morning.  Well, I say first thing but ahh after the kids go to school say 9ish after I have some coffee flowing in my veins.

So, tomorrow will be the last day of week two of Ripped in 30! 

I'm not feeling like I'm making any progress with this one, it's a good workout don't get me wrong but I'm not feeling any different so I'm fighting the urge to get a case of the F-its.

Since I feel I'm not making progress here lately I think I'll add a walk in as often as I can...  There are only about three weeks until the pool opens here.  I'll still be jiggly but I'd like to be a smaller jiggly.



No comments:

Post a Comment