Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 57 - Rollin...

I'm back on the wagon and I'm rollin' right along.  This week 4 is incredible.  I hate it but it makes me feel great!

What doesn't make me feel great is that I'm almost done with Ripped in 30 and with the exception of the shape of my lower thighs, my butt does seem rounder and less jiggly and a tinny bit of a better shape in my arms, I'm not seeing much of a difference besides all the aforementioned.  Since I think my tummy is my biggest problem I'm looking forward to the Killer Abs DVD.  I was hoping for a bigger differnce overall by now but I know it took years of sitting on my behind to get were I was and I'm not there anymore at least I have made some progress.  And whether the measuring tape or the scale says anything I can feel that I'm stronger!   I think it's Joyce Meyer that says I'm not where I want to be but I'm not where I use to be. :)


Ha... aforementioned just had to use it.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment