Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 53, Day 54, Day 55, Day 56

Day 53 - Thursday, I went for a 3 mile walk.

Day 54 - I took the day off all together... I'm ashamed but had some family stuff going on so I didn't get to it.  :( 

Day 55 - Week 4 of Ripped in 30 I believe that was my 2nd day

Day 56 - Good family stuff and church... took the day off I feel sucky about it!  No excuses really!

Day 57 - Today back on it! Week 4 of Ripped in 30 Day 3.

Since I missed those two days... I'm going to continue on with Week 4 until day 60.  Then I plan on starting, Jillian Michaels Killer Abs.

While I feel super bad about missing two days I know I have to let it go and learn to not repeat my mistake.  So to make light of it... I AM a Candy Crush addict... Level 577.  :)  So I thought this was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment