Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 45 - WTH OMG Week 3 of Ripped in 30

OMG OMG I have a feeling I'm going to be one hurting unit in the morning!  I swear week 2 was like a stroll in the store with Jillian and she must have slipped a can of whoop ass in the cart... cause today she opened it. I feel like I have been a victim of a hit and run and Jillian was driving the bus.

I'm having mixed feelings about tomorrow but I feel great as weird as that sounds.

On another note... it's day 45 which means I'm half way through!  YAY!  Not that I plan to quit after the 90 days and start riding the couch again.  The 90 days is a challenge for myself to see how much of a difference I could make.  I haven't seen progress in weeks as far as weight or inches but I can tell in how I feel and definition in places where it wasn't there before.  I will say though if I was stalled I think week 3 has the potential of jump starting me into the right direction.





No comments:

Post a Comment