Tuesday, May 10, 2016

135 Days with Jillian - Day 1 and 2

Ok, so as of today it's really 134 days but I started yesterday.  Why 135? Well that is how many days it is until my 46th birthday.  :)  Hubby and I were also talking about a cruise for our anniversary which is only 4 days later.  

I seriously fell off the wagon and onto a food truck.

I've gained so much since I quit... I had some fits and starts here and there but since I posted my last results OMG I have gained 11 lbs.  Long story but at one time I had made it down to 125 so ahh that's a total of 21 pound gain in two years. 

I'm seriously trying not to beat myself up too badly because it really doesn't help a darn thing and certainly doesn't help when trying to build a positive attitude. Instead of getting sad when I look at my old results photos I look at what I can be again.  Seriously spending about a half an hour a day with Jillian is so worth it both mentally and physically. :)

You can click here for my latest measurement and my "shame" picture.

So in short here is "the plan"  I want to weigh and measure by my birthday what I did on my last results page.  I'd like more but I'm older and it's not as easy to get the weight off so I'm keeping it reasonable and something that I would be happy with.  When I reach that place I'll move onto something more.  Baby steps right, one day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment