Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 5 and 6 - Getting Better

I worked out early yesterday because I was invited to a a church conference for women and knew after the conference I would get a mini vacation.  I got to stay the night at my sister's she is single, her house is quiet!  Have I mentioned I have five children, four of whom are still at home?  So my house can be crazy busy!  I have to say I had a great time with my sister!  Oh, the simple things that are so good for the soul. :)

Day 5 was getting better for sure!  Day 6 I did late for me, eight at night.  I was sort of worn out from my mini vacation and to be honest I didn't eat great on my outing but I didn't miss a work out and I feel awesome for that!

Since I was just at a church conference, I thought my inspirational picture would reflect that...


Are you doing or have done Jillian's 30 Day Shred?  If so, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment