Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 1 - 30 Day Shred

Yesterday was my first day of the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.  This isn't the first time I have done this but it has been over a year...

The 30 Day Shred DVD has three levels.  I personally never made it to the third. :(   I know this DVD works though and that's why I'm taking it on again.  I can't ever forget that the last time I did this workout in just the first two week I lost 2 inches in my waist!  That's amazing!

So why did I quit... Well my first "excuse" was a good one!  I had major dental work done and this happened over the course of about three months and they don't recommend exercise when healing from that... Then I had surgery and when I was all healed from that... honestly I just got lazy!

Over that year though I lost more weight and then maintained it.  I know it was the residual effects of having done the 30 Day Shred and also on occasion the 6 Week Six Pack!

There comes a time though when the effects begin to wear off.  These past couple of months I have put back on 6 of the 22lbs that I lost and I got "tired" yup like that when could I possibly fit in a nap tired.

What cures tired?  Working out!  And there is the rub, too tired to think about working out and knowing the only way to have energy is workout.  So it was time to suck it up and just do it!

Now my plan....  So people say that you should do the 30 Day Shred by doing each level for 10 days but my plan is to do one level per 30 days making this a total time of 90 days for me. :)  I'm not planning a day off during that time... it's only 20 minutes a day and frankly I can spend that on my ass looking at Facebook so no excuses there. :)

You can check my pictures and stats here.

Here's to my health, happiness, and hopefully some "hotness"!  Well maybe not I'm kind of old for hot but I'd take a you look great for your age!

Leave a comment let me know you where here, tell me about you or whatever!




No comments:

Post a Comment